Welcome back Lets Talk listeners!
There are a lot of new innovations and platforms to help you with various supply chain functions but where do you start and how do you find the right one for your team?
Mercado Labs is shining light into the dark corners of supply chain, their platform speaks "fluent import"' and has been designed by International trade experts for supply chain professionals and their teams.
In this episode, I am speaking to Rob about his new venture called Mercado Labs and we will take you on a journey of leading innovation, bringing sourcing, procurement and logistics together in a collaborative environment and what you should consider when looking to partner with a new innovative platform like Mercado Labs. Find out more about how to find the right solution and platform for your organization.
Questions I Ask:
- Why don’t you tell us about Mercado Labs? [0:25]
- I think that you have a bit of an analogy when it comes to this. Can you tell us a little bit about that? [1:21]
- Can you explain bringing light to the dark parts of supply chain? [4:42]
- What part of supply chain are you focusing on rather than regulatory and compliance? [11:54]
- Can you give us a real life example of how you have helped a customer? [13:39]
- Why did you choose a SAAS model? [20:09]
- Let’s talk about all the different platforms out there. [22:19]
- What does the future look like for Mercado Labs? [27:06]
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- The Uber analogy. [1:49]
- Doing things on the front end that is in compliance to be more efficient. [8:40]
- Focus on international supply chain. [12:10]
- Accessibility and ease of a SAAS model. [20:30]
- The roadmap for Mercado Labs [27:40]